Careers with JavaTportal Education Portal
Technical Content Writers
Looking for a passionate Technical Content Writer who can
articulate our offerings on our website, blogs and other inbound
marketing practices. Responsible for writing Web content,
maintaining and updating Web pages/ blogs, monitoring and
responding to user-contributed website content and participating
in social media efforts for the company. Based on keywords
research, the Technical content writer should edit and revise
existing content on websites to make it search engine
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Ability to quickly grasp technical concepts and make
them easily understandable in text.
- Proofreading articles and other web content.
- Knowledge of SEO content writing, keyword frequency,
Google updates experience in writing articles, blogs, press
releases, newsletters and social media content is mandatory.
- Develop user assistance materials (documentation and
online help) for new and existing products.
- Create and maintain documentation development plans and
- Brand management fundamentals
- Social media writing
- Research and write content for websites, marketing
collaterals and press releases
- Create brand communication to engage clients across
communication touch points including social media; maintain
- Review, proofread and write flawless content
- Support the Social Media and SEO Team in writing
- Develop, execute and analyze marketing programs and
- Experience in website content analysis
- Experience in writing content for websites/ company
Candidate must have Exceptional verbal and written English
communication skills, command over English grammar and
punctuation. Must be creative and fast learner.
Salary :- No Limit
Send Resume :- email@example.com or