This page you can see how to set python path before starting working with Python, a specific path is to set. in your system
Your Python program and executable code can reside in any specific directory of your system
The Path is set in the Environment Variable of My Computer properties-
To set path follow the steps-
Right click on My Computer ->Properties ->Advanced System setting ->Environment Variable ->New
In Variable name write path and in Variable value copy path up to C://Python(i.e. path where Python is installed). Click Ok ->Ok.
1. Right click on My Computer and click on properties.
2. Click on Advanced System settings
3. Click on Environment Variable tab.
4. Click on new tab of user variables.
5. Copy the path of Python folder
6. Past path in variable name and Click on Ok button
Click the OK button and Python Successful on your system set path.